Monday, December 28, 2015

practical joker

sometimes calvin does things that make my blood boil.

Examples:
Calvin gets home from school before me a couple of days a week. If that's the case, I all him and remind him to take his booster pills. He was getting really annoyed with me calling to tell him to take his pills.  So, he changed the number in my cell phone for "home" so that it was our old home phone number instead of our current #.  One afternoon I was out taking the girls to dance and kept trying to call cavlin to remind him to take his pills.  A very angry lady answered and said "DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER!" I was so confused about why there was an angry lady at my house.  Wondering what happened to Calvin. Then I slowed down my thinking and realized Calvin played a trick on me.

Calvin also loves to mess with the passwords on our accounts. He changed my amazon password, Netflix password, email password. It is infuriating to try to log in on my phone and find the password was changed.    For the amazon account he changed the password so he could log on and check on recent order history (and see what was ordered for Christmas). Stinker.

He also set his alarm on his tablet or phone to go off at 1 or 2 in the morning so when I have his device in my room charging overnight it will go off in the night and wake me up.

Also, in recent months, Calvin figured out how to charge purchases to my cell phone number. I do not even know how to do this.

I could be proud of his determination and intelligence if he would find a way to put it to good use and not use it to torture me.

He has currently lost the privelidge of using electronic devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment