Thursday, January 8, 2015

swearing problems

One day Calvin was swearing at Jo and she was swearing back. Obviously my angelic three year old learned all of her bad words from him, so I told him that if I hear Jo swearing, he is the one who is going to get in trouble.

A few days later Jo came to me and said a bad word. Then she asked if Calvin was going to get in trouble, reminding me that Calvin will get in trouble whenever she says a bad word.  Goodness! How do these kids develop sass at such a young age. I think if she's old enough to figure out how to frame her brother, she's old enough to have her own consequences.

If you're wondering what swear words they say to each other, they like to call each other the b word and they say f you to each other, although when Jo says it is is "puck you Talvin" and "bish"

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad my girls aren't the only ones learning bad things from their brothers. Sage has major sass/attitude too!

    ReplyDelete